This plant-based mask detoxes your skin with activated coconut charcoal and bentonite clay, and softens with organic oat.
Lightly scented with a proprietary blend of mint essential oils, you will feel a subtle tingling sensation on your skin.
Mix 1 teaspoon powder with a liquid of your choice to create a paste. The key to using masks containing clay is to wash the mask off before it dries, as it pulls impurities from the pores when moist.
Weight: 3 ounces
Coconut Shell Charcoal
Tips on using
- To avoid waste, use a tea cup or ramekin to mix your mask
- Increase or decrease the amount of liquid you use to change the consistency of your mask
- Popular liquids include water (oily skin), almond milk (dry skin), fruit juice (combination skin), apple cider vinegar (breakouts), or puréed fruit (combination skin)
- Use a foundation brush to apply the mask to your face (and avoid messy hands)
- Need help choosing a liquid to use? Read this blog post.
🇺🇸 Made in the USA (Texas)
⛽ Paraben, sulfate and synthetic ingredient free
🐰 Cruelty free
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.